Friday, January 22, 2010

Glad it's Friday

I had my alarm set to get up at 5am. I just couldn't get out of bed. I hit snooze a few times. And I just couldn't do it. Oh well. So at lunch I went to the gym. I did 15 bike ride for 5 miles. Afterwards my legs were VERY heavy and tired. It was good, I knew that I rode hard.

Before that I did some up right row lifts, and some curls. I realized that my biceps are pretty weak. I lifting more and more and I like it.

I like doing cardio in the mornings. My ideal plan would be to get 1 hour of cardio done in the morning, then lift during lunch. Maybe about 3 - 4 times a week.

One of the guys in the fitness challenge, went skiing. So he logged 3 hours of exercise. I have never skied, but I hear its a great workout. I'm happy for him, but unfortunetly I will still pass him up. I just can't shake the competitive guy inside of me.

looking forward to the weekend. I'm feeling like getting up early either tomorrow or Sunday and getting some cardio in. Actually Sunday will be my long run for this week. 5 miles. I want to do it outside.

talk to you later,
Chuck

1 comment:

  1. Nice workout!

    I prefer doing my runs in the morning too. In fact, I prefer doing all my workouts in the morning, when possible. Sometimes getting up is tough though.

    Have a nice run tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete