Monday, January 11, 2010

Competition Day 1

Today is the first day of our work fitness challenge. I got up at 5am and headed to the gym. I got on the elliptical machine to warmup a little. I did this for 7 minutes. Then I got on the treadmil, I ran 6.53 miles. I'm going to still do my best to not increase by more than 10%. So I will only run another 6 miles the rest of the week. I will have to do elliptical and stationary bikes to add to my minutes of excercise for the competition.

Here are my starting stats:

197 lbs Weight
36" waiste

I don't really have any goals in mind of what I'm looking for when the competition is done. But I'm hoping the numbers will be lower!

Hope everybody had a great week.
Chuck

2 comments:

  1. Man, you and Jeff are making me want to go out for a run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Glad I can inspire you Boomer. I know you want to take the knee out for a test run. I hope it goes very well. Hey I also was wondering if I can get an email address or if you use gmail at all. so that I can send questions to you directly. thanks.

    ReplyDelete