Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Competition Day 3

Today I got up at 5AM. We are out of bagels, so I just had one piece of bread with peanut butter. (Not very appetizing) oh well. I got to the gym, I started on the stationary bike. I did this for 16 minutes, went 5.14 miles. After this I went to the Elliptical machine and did this for 30 minutes, went 3.23 miles. Then I jumped to the treadmil, I went for 31 minutes for 3.14 miles. Now I have a little under 3 miles to go for the rest of the week. I had a great workout today. When I got on the treadmill my legs were feeling very heavy. I pushed through to run for 31 minutes. I went at a easy pace of 10 min per mile for most of the run.
Yesterday I was a little out of it in the morning, because the GREAT idea I came up with to not drink coffee. I was definitely feeling the pain without the caffiene. But Toady I'm doing much better.

thanks for reading,
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment