Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Welcome to the Chaffing Club

This morning I knocked out 5.68 miles. I'm .64 miles behind my coworker!! Need to figure out a way to pass her up. (I got an idea, run more miles than her)
I had a good run this morning. Since I have been increasing my running, I have decreased my push ups and haven't done my jump rope workout as much. Oh well for now I'm enjoying the running. After November I'm going to start including more weight training.

MAN! I have joined the Nipple Chaffing club. Somebody help me! I don't think I'm wearing the right kind of shirts. Thats all I got for today.

Chuck

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like it's time to invest in some Band-Aids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DriFit shirts and Body Glide. Save the cotton shirts for non runnig workouts. It that doesn't work than it is band-aid time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I get that when I hit around 13 miles. I use band-aids. However, when I was at the running store this week I saw "Nip Guards".

    ReplyDelete