Friday, November 20, 2009

Tree Trunk Legs???

This morning I ran 6 miles on the treadmill, took me 63 minutes.
So since I was a young boy, I have always had what they call "Tree Trunk Legs" People would make jokes about the size of my legs, I would join them in the fun.
But yesterday my wife looked at me and started laughing. I asked her what she was laughing at. And she said your legs are skinny! What a compliment!

My 6 mile run was good this morning. So far I'm less tired compared to yesterday.

Anyways lets get back to business, I have ran 16.13 miles this week. As of right now I'm .59 miles behind my co-worker! Time to turn it up!

Everyone enjoy your weekend.
Chuck

1 comment:

  1. Your doing great with the running Chuck! You are a better man then me spending 63 mins on a treadmill - they are soooo boring!

    ReplyDelete