Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Converted today into a run day

Last night I went to the local 24 hour fitness and signed up myself and my wife on a Month to Month deal. I was pretty excited! So my plan was to wak up early this morning and get some miles in. I was so amped to go to the gym that I was up at 5 am. Part of that was because infant was waking up too.

So anyways got to the gym, I did 1 mile on the eliptical trainer to warm up and then did 2.5 miles on the treadmill. I was a little light headed when I got off the treadmill. I don't think I was hydrated enough. I got some water felt fine. I ran into a ex co-worker of mine. It was cool to chat with him. So far I'm up to 10 miles for November, Must Run More Miles!

And I plan on playing a little bit of basketball today as well.

Thanks,
Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment