Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I have taken the lead!

Today I ran 3.10 miles in 28:21 min; this is my best time for a 5k. Sure it would be different it was outside. But regardless I'm happy. I'm currently 2.46 miles ahead of my co-worker. It looks like I will hit 50 miles this month or more.
Need to keep it up, and hopefully lose some more weight. The running is increasing my appetite; I hope I'm not eating too much. Either way I'm very happy with the progress I have made since June 1st. I was 219lbs, today I weigh 194lbs.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Chuck

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome Chuck, take that co-worker down! You running is improving each time out and it is cool to see. Keep it up and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think you might even be faster outside. At any rate, that is a pretty good time. I always struggle to get under 30 minutes because I am so darn slow. In cooler weather I can consistently get under 30. In Alaska, I run 26 minutes. In the tropical weather here in Hawaii, I struggle.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete