Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday - Run 3.26 miles and THE HILL

So today I ran 3.26 miles in 41 minutes. This is the same route that I took last week that I thought was 4 miles. Towards the end of the run I was feeling really good. And I started to wonder if I messed up on the route and if it was really 4 miles. turns out it wasn't its only 3.26. Oh well I still took on the hill. It was a pretty good run. My endurance is getting much better. If I had more time I would have ran for a longer distance.

I'm pretty excited, we are going to sign up for a 24 hour fitness today I think. And I'm looking forward to getting access to weights and treadmills.

I started another side competition with another co-worker of mine. She has been running a lot the last 2 years. We decided that whoever has the most miles by the end of Nov will win. The loser has to complete a 7 mile run. SHE'S TOTALLY KICKING MY BUTT! She's at 19 miles I'm at a total of 6.55. I believe that I can catch up with her. But even If I lose I just have to run more which I'm starting to like. thats all I got.

Later,
chuck

1 comment:

  1. The only way to get better at running is to run more. No shortcuts in this activity! It's nice to have some competition, way to challege the work buddy!

    ReplyDelete