Monday, November 30, 2009

Lets get caught up

On Thanksgiving day, I did 4 miles with my nephew. He's 9 years old. We had a good run, but it started raining HARD about mid way through. We pushed through it and finished the 4 iles. The little guy was more prepared than I was he had a jogging suit, long sleeves and pants. I had on shorts and two small short sleeve shorts. When we were done, my hands were like ice.

Last night I did 5.63 miles on the treadmill.

This morning I ran 6.11 miles on the treadmill. So far I'm at 65.42 miles for the month. I have never ran this much in a month before.

Today is the last day of our running competition. I'm currently leading by 3.02.

I also have one full week left of the weight loss competition. I weighed myself last night and I was 190lbs. So I have about 5 lbs to go to meet my goal. I'm looking forward to setting up some new goals after both of the competitions are over.
Hope everybody had a great thanksgiving!

Chuck

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great mileage! Man, a 9 year old running 4 miles... that is awesome.

    I have to give you props for running on Thanksgiving Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Boomer, yeah my nephew he is a mid distance runner in track. So he has been running to train for an upcoming track meet.
    I knew his mom wouldn't mind if I pushed him to make sure he did his 4 miles.

    ReplyDelete