Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday already...

I have had a slow start to this week. I was supposed to do my jump rope workout Monday night. I didn't. I was supposed to run yesterday but I couldn't. So last night I did my jump rope, jacks, push up workout.

4 sets of jump rope: 80
5 sets of jump rope: 100

6 sets of jacks: 40
6 sets of push ups: 10
6 sets of squats: 10

It was a pretty good workout. My legs are a little tight this morning, but they feel good. Today I will run or play basketball depending on how the day goes. I'm prepared to do one or the other.
I will turn this week around and get some miles in. Still not sure how much I weigh. I was really struggling with wanting to weigh myself last night. Funny how I'm struggling to break this "game rule". Although its not a life or death situation, I still refrained from weighing myself. I will find out on 11/16/09 how much I weigh.

thanks for reading,
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment