Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Friday...Yay...

So today I have schedule my jump rope workout. Yesterday I had a run scheduled, really its on my google calendar. But I didn't get to my run. We were shooting video and taking pictures at work, so I wasn't able to get out. Also it was raining pretty bad. I'm in Oregon so this is very common this time of year. I will have to get used to running in the rain.

Anyways. So today I made up for my run that I missed yesterday. I ran 3.38 miles. The run went well. I did this in 44 minutes. This time doesn't include stopping points at traffic signals. Still need a fancy watch/hrm/distance counter/timer.

I was happy with the run. Afterwards I felt like I could have ran harder and faster. So I guess thats a good thing. It's getting easier. So I'm still going to plan on doing my jump rope/jacks/ push ups workout tonight. And another run tomorrow.

thanks for reading,
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment