Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2.75 miles for lunch

To all of my Fitness Followers....

I did a 2.75 miler outside during my lunch break today. It was a great run. Man my endurance seems so bad! But I just need to stick to the plan. I have put together another plan and I have filled out my google calendar with my workouts. this has helped me so far to stay accountable. Here is the break down for each week:


Sunday: REST
Monday: push ups, crunches, jump jack
Tuesday: Run lunch: push ups, crunches
Wednesday: basketball: push ups, crunches
Thursday: Run lunch: push ups, crunches
Friday: push ups, crunches, jump jack
Saturday: Run early morning

So far I have followed everything from Sunday to Tuesday. Sunday night I did my jumping jack workout.


I still have my eye set on this goal of 185 lbs, it seems so far away. But just need to take it one day at a time.

thanks for reading this,
Chuck

2 comments:

  1. Keep up your running just as you are doing. Your endurance will come. Are you running too fast? Run at a comfortable pace and you will find that you can go much farther. When I dropped my pace I was really able to go far. Use a pace where you can hold a conversation. Since I run solo, I say the "pledge of allegience" while I run to test my pace.

    Btw, your other workouts are solid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boomer, thanks for the tips. I think I might be running a little too fast. I will try the pledge of allegience test. Thanks again for the comments!

    ReplyDelete