Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Basketball Day - Weight loss competition

I played about 4 full court games today during lunch. I got a pretty good workout in. But I'm sticking to my plan. I still need to get my push ups and crunches in today. Tomorrow is another run during lunch.

So I'm still in the Weight loss competition at work. I have so far lost 17 lbs since June 1st. We changed the rules a little bit to make it more exciting. So we are down to just 2 of use who are going at it. We decided that we will no longer weigh ourselves weekly. But we will have a weigh in a month from now. And then on the last weigh in on for the Finally. We decided that whoever is closest to their goal weight will win. I have 17lbs to lose in 7 weeks! That is an average of 2.4 lbs per week! I'm hoping to have some really good weeks. I have decided to cut out coffee from my diet, to help cut down on extra calories. So now its game time! If you have any tips that would help please share them.

Talk to you soon,
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment