Saturday, October 24, 2009

1 Week down 6 to go...

Today is Saturday. I did a 3.1 mile run today. I felt really good during the run. I didn't feel overly winded at all. While I was on my way back home. I was running next to a fence and saw my shadow. (This might sound corny) But when I saw my shadow it didn't look like me. It looked like somebody who is thin. I was so used to being 220-230 and higher for the last 9 years or so. Right now I'm guessing I'm around 200 lbs. It feels good to know that I have made some good progress. But I do have more work to do.

So this was the first week I have followed my new plan. I ran 8.95 miles this week.
I did 2 of my jumping jack flash workouts. I played basketball on Wednesday, and I did push ups and crunches from Monday through Friday. Actually I did yesterdays crunches today.
Tomorrow is my rest day. This was a very solid week for my workouts. But I have to let this week go and just keep looking forward. Next week I plan on doing 10-12 miles. Since I can't weigh myself due to the "rules" of our weight loss competition, I'm guessing that I weigh right around 200lbs. If this is true I have 6 weeks to lose 15 lbs to reach my goal weight.

Wish me luck...
Thanks for reading,
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment