Monday, October 26, 2009

Jump rope, Jacks, 100 push ups

Hello everybody, top of the morning to ya.
This morning I did 100 push ups and my Jump rope, Jack, pushup workout. I did 5 sets of

jump rope - 100
jacks - 40
push ups - 10

I did 2 additional sets of jump rope after this. Also I'm planning on playing basketball today, and I still plan on playing on Wednesday as well. This week is starting of well. I'm feeling like I'm making good progress. I still don't know how much I weigh. Everytime I pass my scale at home I want to weigh myself, but still sticking to the rules or our little competition. By the next weigh in I need to be about 192.4 lbs to be on track with reaching my goal. I'm guessing I'm about 197 right now.

oh one side note, the NBA season officially starts tomorrow!!! I'm excited!!

thanks for reading,
Chuck

3 comments:

  1. Keep on keeping on Chuck. The hardest part of this journey is getting your butt up to workout everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Chuck!! Just stay consistent, my friend. Again, my apologies for disappearing on ya. I'm still here and pushing!!

    By the way... Go CELTICS!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, thanks! you are right that is the hardest thing to stay disciplined. I think I'm on the right track so far..

    Big Hurt, I have one word for you. Boooooooooooooooooo!!!! If you are a celtics fan you won't like my team at all. Haha

    thanks guys for the comments. Today is my basketball day.

    ReplyDelete