Monday, December 11, 2017

Military Diet Day 1

Today I decided to start he military diet. I have done it before earlier in the year. Basically the diet is a low calorie diet that is to be followed for 3 days.

Today this is what I ate.

Breakfast
1 wheat toast with peanut butter
Black coffee

Lunch
1 wheat toast with a can of tuna
Black coffee

Dinner

1 banana
2 ground turkey Patty's
1 small apple
2 cups of vanilla ice cream

I was only supposed to have about 3 oz of meat but I probably had 8.

The diet was hard but not unbearable. Worst part was drinking black coffee. It was just so bitter!!

I'm hoping this will kickstart a drop in lbs.

Also I did a dumbbell workout

4 sets of 10 reps:

Shoulder press
Up right row
Flys
Curls

I will weigh in tomorrow morning and then again on Friday morning.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment