Sunday, February 28, 2010

back from vegas - run today

Wow I have went another 8 days without excercising. Not good! While in vegas I ate horribly, and drank soda for the first time this year.

Anyways that is in the past. Today I dragged my butt to the gym and ran 5 miles in 46:53 minutes. I'm feeling pretty tired afterward. I had a little bit of pain in the first 2 miles in my left knee. But once I got into the groove it went away.

I have also FINALLY signed up for the Shamrock run 15k. I have 2 weeks to get ready for it. I have fallen off the tracks of Hal Higdon, but I'm going to get some good runs in before the event.

CW signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Now get training for that 15K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sounds like good times in LV! I am looking forward to following your running leading up to your 15k. Go Chuck Go!!!

    ReplyDelete