Friday, February 19, 2010

shoulder press, latt pull down, back machine, 2.3 miles

I made it to the gym for the 2nd time this week. I did three weight lift workouts, 4 sets of 10. Then I did did 2.3 miles at exactly a 10 min pace. My legs were pretty heavy after the run. that 8 days without excercising is really showing. I'm hoping to get a longer run in tomorrow morning. Looking to do something between 4 and 6 miles. Gotta go to Vegas on Sunday for work. Not looking forward to going back to LV. Good thing is I get to stay with family.

I will plan to workout at a 24 fitness while out of town.

Chuck

2 comments:

  1. Looks like we both had shoulder day today! Have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas is not a great place to be when trying to focus on a healthy lifestyle. I've gone 40-50 hours without sleeping at that place, but man is it fun!!!

    ReplyDelete