Monday, February 8, 2010

Its a New week

Yesterday I ran outside for about 1.2 miles. For the majority of the run I had a backback filled with books that had to be returned to the library. After returing the books I ran to my friends house to help him load up a flat screen tv for our superbowl party. I got some strange looks from people who were casually walking.

Anyways, I went three days in a row of not working out last week. My body has been tired. Today at lunch I went to the gym, even though this morning I didn't feel like going. I did 3.2 miles on the treadmill. I think I'm going to re-do week 5 of hal higdon training since I only ran 6 miles last week.

oh well looking forward to this new week. Also this is the last week of our fitness challenge at work. I'm trailing in hours of excercise. Honestly I'm not so focussed on this right now. I think I just need to keep to a steady plan for the 9 mile race I want to do.

thanks,
Chuck

3 comments:

  1. Why to get the workout in even when you didn't feel like doing it -- those are usually the most rewarding ones!

    Hey, stop by my blog later tonight, I am going to do a contest for some Energy Gel and now that you are a runner they could help ya out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff thanks. Yeah man I was almost about to say to myself this morning. Ahhh I'm not working out today. But I packed my gear anyways. I will definitely stop by your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chuck! It must have been a sight to see you guys hauling out the flat screen!

    ReplyDelete