Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yesterday

Last night I went to the gym. I completed Day 1 of Week 2 of the push up challenge. It was tough! I'm feeling weak!

14
14
10
10
14 Max, was only able to do the least amount again. Actually I did my max set later on in the night.

After the push ups, I jumped on the elliptical trainer and went for 32 minutes. I had a pretty good sweat going on. Then I got on the bike and rode for 28 minutes.
It was a good workout.

I need to keep it up for the work competition, and so I can lose some of this extra weight I gained recently. I'm around 204, want to get back to 195 or lower.

thanks,
Chuck

1 comment:

  1. Nice job with the pushups and following up with the cardio. I like the fact that you do cardio and strength workouts. It is a much more balanced fitness approach.

    ReplyDelete