Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 2 of Half Marathon Training

Last week was a little weak. I was supposed to do 12 miles. I only did 6 half of what I was supposed to. But this is a new week. I'm going to nail it this week.

Also I'm on my first day of the 100 push up challenge. Here were my set break downs

1. 10
2. 12
3. 7
4. 7
5. 11 Max

I wanted to join Jeff when he started but I'm about 2 or 3 weeks late. The cool thing is I have 2 other guys at work who are doing it with me. Tomorrow is a 3 mile run.

Chuck

2 comments:

  1. Wow, if you get up to 12 miles on your half marathon, you are just about there mileage wise.

    Have fun with the 100 pushup challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks Boomer. Hey I was wondering, I know you mentioned before when you were training for the marathon you gained some lbs. You talked about dropping that and bringing your bf% down. Were you able to do that? I'm guessing you have been.

    ReplyDelete