Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm not dead, but I did fall off the wagon

so It's been a very long while. I went 2.17 miles on treadmill today. I walked for .17. I haven't ran a distance close to this since 4/11/10. I was laid off on 4/14/10. Since then its been very hard to get motivated to workout. My number one priority has been to find a job not workout. But I really need to get back out there. I have gained some weight back and don't want to lose the progress I gained since last year. So todays run was a little rough. My legs were tired and rusty. I'm getting back on track. I'm going to try to workout just 3 days a week.

Chuck

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chuck... good to see you back in the saddle. I am sorry about your job. Hope you find something soon. I think 3 a week workouts is just fine. Btw, I know it is difficult to focus on working out when you need to find work. Good luck my friend.

    ReplyDelete