Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ok its been a while...

I got back from vacation this past Sunday. I was off for a week and a half. We drove down to California then to vegas. I had a great time with family. I also had a lot of great meals! I ate like a king! I also gained some lbs back!

Today I made it to the gym during lunch and ran 3 miles on the treadmill. took me 29:30 min. This was a hard 2 run. last time I ran was my 15k race 16 days ago!

While I was on vacation I played basketball full court twice. But its not the same!

Today was day 1 of the Hal Higdon half marathon training. I'm going to sign up for half marathon for June 12th.

this is all I got for now.
Chuck

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back from your vacation! Sounds like you had a good time. Hey, 29 minutes for your 3 miles after a layoff is a cool run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks Boomer, yeah the time wasn't too bad. but my body just didn't feel good. I guess taking that much time off really makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete