Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2nd day in a row with a run

I haven't written anything lately. I am still exercising. I was in California visiting my parents. Then after that I had to go to Vegas for work. So its been a little challenging to keep my workouts up. Even though there are challenges. I have lost more weight. I'm down to 203 lbs. Getting closer and closer to my goal of 185.

Since I started the competition at work I have lost 15 lbs. We still have 18 weeks left. I am confident that I will get to my goal weight.

Yesterday I woke up at 5:50 and went for about a 2 mile run. It was great. This morning I did it again. I want to see how many runs I can get in before Monday my next weigh in. I have done some reading on dean karnazes this guy is amazing! It shows how much of the work is all in the mind.

I still haven't gotten the P90x. I'm not sure at this point when I will get it. It probably won't be till September. Its OK I'm happy with the weight loss that I have achieved.

Thanks,
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment