Monday, August 24, 2009

More Garage time w/ Chest press and tricep curls

I just finished another Garage workout. I went a little lighter on my reps since I ran this morning. This week I'm starting to incorporate more dumbbell workouts. Today I did chest press and triceps curls.

My head is sweating as I type this. I'm pretty fired up about crossing the 200lbs mark in my weight loss. I'm looking forward to losing more weight come Monday of next week.

Tomorrow I will do more circuits of jump rope, jumping jacks and push ups, but no dumbbells tomorrow.

thanks for taking time out of your very important day to read this garbage.
Oh I have been thinking to get the p90x dvd set by end of September. Our new baby boy will be arriving next month! And hopefully a set of 13 dvds from beachbody will be arriving also. But believe me I'm MUCH more excited about my new baby boy!


Charles

1 comment:

  1. Wow lots going on! Congrats on breaking the 200lbs mark - quite an accomplishment! Also congrats on the new addition, you'll be a much more active father now that you are in shape!

    ReplyDelete