Monday, July 13, 2009

I won the weigh in!

We weighed in this morning. I lost 2.4 lbs since last monday. I'm now down to 206.2. I'm excited to meet 200 lbs face to face and then pass it on by. What I have done so far is do cardio around 4 times a week. Either in the form of jogging, or jump rope and jumping jacks. I'm also doing pushups and crunches almost every day.

I have also cut out soda from my diet. And I'm not eating fast food or eating late at night.
Its been really rewarding to see the weight drop off. Also we have added 2 more folks to our weight loss competition at work. Its great to see other people wanting to strive towards health and fitness.

This wednesday I'm planning on ordering my P90X dvd set! I have said before that I wanted to be around 205 before i started p90x which is working itself out.

I think I want to start increasing my cardio soon. but not sure I will have that much energy once I start p90.

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment