Sunday, August 23, 2009

Guns Guns and more GUNS!!!

Yesterday a bunch of my friends from church went out shooting. We had 20 guys are out there. We had skeet shooting competition along with a pistol target competition. I didn't advance to the second round in any of the events! Oh well. It was only my 2nd time shooting. we had a lot of fun.

The skeet shooting was awesome! Although I didn't get any of the clay pigeons. But every time somebody blew up one of those unfortunate pigeons it was AWESOME!

Anyways Friday night and Saturday night I had some awesome workouts. Jump rope, push ups, jumping jacks and shoulder press with dumbbells. I'm about to go now to get another similar workout in. I plan to go for a run tomorrow morning, the weigh in day!

Chuck

3 comments:

  1. So do you do much weight lifting in your workouts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a good day of target shooting to relieve some stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was a good stress reliever. One day I might actually buy my own gun. we'll see!

    ReplyDelete