Friday, July 10, 2009

Yesterday July 10th 2009

Yesterday morning I set my alarm for 5:30am to get up and go for run. I didn't roll out of bed for a while. I left the house at 6:15am. I went for about a 2 mile jog. I need to get one of those fancy distance/calorie tracker devices. The jog was good. I did stop about 3 times during the jog. I'm hoping to make the 2 miles without stopping.

There were a couple times were I came across people jogging with their dogs. Without Leashes! I always wonder If I get attacked while on a run will I have enough energy to out run the animal. Probably not.

The trail that I took there is a bridge over lake. And its all surrounded by trees. Its cool to be out there when there is nothing around to make a noise. Anyways...

Today I'm hoping to get a run in or something at my local gym tonight. Looking forward to getting my P90X next week..

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment