Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8th - 208.6 lbs

Today I did 100 push ups and some crunches. At lunch I played basketball with a group of guys that go Mon Wed Friday. I'm in a competition at work with 2 other guys who are trying to lose weight. I weighed in on monday and I was 208.6 lbs. This is our 5th week. I have won 3 out of the 5 weeks. Although I lost 3.2 lbs from last week, i still didn't win. We are going by weight loss %. One of the other guys is talking a lot of trash, saying that I'm going to lose again next week. I really have to step up my game. My plan is to wake up early and go for a run in the morning.

I have been working out with cardio since april 27, 2009. April 1st I weighed 228 lbs. My goal weight is 185.

Also I'm planning to get the P90x in a week from today. My goal of this blog is to write updates on my fitness and efforts to get to my goal weight. I also want to inspire other people. I believe that if I keep my posts updated, I'm also creating an additional level of accountability.

I have been reading a blog by Jeff and Boomer for a while. These guys have inspired me!

thanks for reading,
Charles

1 comment:

  1. Hey Charles,

    Good to see that you started a blog. Now I can follow your P90X workouts.

    Boomer

    ReplyDelete