Saturday, July 11, 2009

Push ups are fun

Yesterday I didn't get a cardio workout in. By the time I got home from work I was pretty exhausted. But right before bed I did 100 push ups and 75 crunches. I had a light sweat going on after, it felt good. The weekend is going to be pretty busy. I'm hoping I can go on some runs. On Monday morning I is my weigh in with my competition at work.

I'm in first place. I have so far lost 4.89% of my weight. I'm hoping it was all fat. My body fat % is at 29.1. When we started the competition it was 31.5.

My rival in the competition is holding on to the fact that he has the highest percentage of loss in one week. Even though I'm currently in first place. I'm hoping to win this Monday. The person who loses the most % wins, and the other contestants need to pay $2.oo. Monday I will post my current weight... wish me luck!

I'm going to change my gym membership soon. I'm looking forward to doing swim workouts. I'm a very weak swimmer.

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment