Friday, December 18, 2009

Finally Friday

I'm going to do a backwards recap.

Today I was supposed to lift weights for my day 3 of weight traning. But overslept this morning. I might try to get this done tonight.

Yesterday I did 3.1 miles in 27:32.

The day before on Wednesday was my day 2 of Weights.

I did;

push press 50 lbs,
dumble press 45 each side,
dumbell raises 25 each arm
calf raises 270 lbs
side bends 2 sets of 15

On Tuesday I was supposed to run but wasn't able to get out of bed. I set the alarm for 5:30, and just was unable to leave my warm bed.

I'm hoping next week will be better, but it is Christmas week!

Hope everybody has a great christmas!

Chuck

2 comments:

  1. It is sometimes tough to leave the bed in the morning that is for sure! Especially when it is cold out. Don't beat yourself up over a missed workout here and there. Sometimes it is just your body telling you it needs some more rest anyways. Keep up the good work and try not to eat to much over the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I used to live in the "mainland", I used to hate getting out of bed during the winter months. Hey, btw, good time on your 5k run. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete