Monday, December 14, 2009

Back from Week off

Today I got up early went to the gym. I ran only 1 mile. After that I did some weight lifting. This is what I did.

Power Cleans - 5 sets of very very small weight
Leg Press - 4 sets of 180lbs
Bench press - 4 sets of 70 lbs
Dips - 2 sets of 195lbs, this was a dip machine
crunches - 30 reps

I was supposed to also do calf raises but i forgot. maybe i will do those tomorrow.
Today is the fist day of my new workout plans. I have a weight lifting routine that I will be following 3 days a week. And the Hal Higdon half marathon I will be doing as well (this is to train for the 9 mile race on March 14th). Tomorrow I will run 3 miles. I'm actually pretty excited about the weight lifting. I can say that in the past, I was never really a fan of pumping iron. But I'm looking forward to sticking to the plan.

thanks,
Chuck

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to following you on your new exercise program. I think you will have a more balance fitness program with both cardio and strength.

    ReplyDelete