Monday, December 7, 2009

The final weigh in

Today was the final weigh in. I weighed in at 192.6lbs. my body fat % was 24.9 according to the scale. I won the weigh in. I took home about 38 bucks in cash. The one other guy who was going against me ended up losing 1.4 lbs for the whole 6 months.

I'm glad that I won. I lost 26.4 lbs total in 6 months. Like i said before I'm going to start doing more weight training along with running. ALso I want to start swimming once a week. I'm very happy with my progress. Thanks for the inpiration from my fellow bloggers.

I'm thinking about doing a 9 mile race in March. I will keep you posted on that.

thanks for reading,
Chuck

3 comments:

  1. Right on, Chuck! You crushed your closest competitor. Two years ago I had a weight loss contest with the guys at work. It started on Nov 9th and ended on January 15th. I lost 50 pounds. My closest competitor gained 15!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight to go Chuck! (see what I did there ..hahaha) Not only did you win but you crushed the competition. Sign up for that 9 miler - it will give you the motivation to train!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boomer and Jeff, thanks for the encouragment. Boomer 50 lbs in under 3 months thats crazy!

    Jeff, I think I will sign up for the 15k this month. And start training for it next week, by following the Hal Higdon half marathon guide. Also I'm going to start a weight lifting routine, lets see how I can manage both.

    ReplyDelete