Friday, June 4, 2010

Training week 1 Update

On Tuesday I ran 2.12 miles outside. I wanted to do 3 but I guess I was a little off.
The run went well. Its getting better and better the more I get out. I was pretty wired after the run I wasn't able to sleep that well.

Also I weighed myself early this week I was 208lbs. I'm looking to get back to 195lbs. I think I will be fine as long as I keep my running up and get a hole of my diet.

The training plan called for another 3 mile run on Wednesday but I just couldn't get the time. So yesterday I ran 4 miles. I felt pretty good after last nights run too. It was raining the whole time. But it didn't bother me much. Also with the Lakers crushing the Celtic's I had a little extra excitement pushing me through.

Today I will do another 3 miles. I will try to post more frequently as I keep on going. I'm following a 18 week Hal Higdon plan.

thanks for reading,
Charles

2 comments:

  1. Good training week! How has it been getting back into a routine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Boomer, its been rough! But I'm liking it. I really need it. Every run gets better as I do it more.

    ReplyDelete