Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Made it to the gym

So I made it to the gym today. I brought my son and put him in the day care this was the second time I have done this. The first time he didn't really like it and one of the girls had to come get me off the treadmill. This time he did much better.

I did leg press and used the dip machine. Then ran 2.5 miles. Right in the middle of my run I got a call and picked up my phone and started talking. The person on the other end asked if I was driving. I said no.. Then they asked can you write something down. I told her I was at the gym I had to pause but was able to continue on after that. The funny part is that I was trying to disguise my voice to not sound so winded when she was talking to me.

It was a rough 2.5 miles. But I gotta keep going to get back to where I was a couple of months ago.

thanks for reading,
Chuck

4 comments:

  1. Hey Chuck .. Good to see you are back at it! Sorry to hear about the lay off, really sucks my friend. Good luck and keep on working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeff, how have you been. Thanks for your comment I appreciate it. I could really use some motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Chuck! Just here to keep us both inspired. Keep up the good work. Starting up after a layoff is tough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boomer,
    You are the man! I'm actually about to hit the streets for a 3 mile run.

    ReplyDelete