Friday, September 18, 2009

Whats wrong with me?

I did 35 push ups this morning and 60 crunches. What's wrong with me? I guess this is better than nothing but I need to kick it up a few notches. I told my wife that I have been following these blogs of guys who do triathlons and run tons of miles and do windsheild wipers for their core. She responded by saying how can you read these blogs when you are hardly doing anything for your workouts. My eyes grew wide, "how dare she challenge me on my workouts." But soon enough I realized that she was right.

I NEED TO START RUNNING AGAIN JUMP ROPING AGAIN JUMPING JACKS.

the only thing left is to Just Do It!

Chuck

2 comments:

  1. Happens to us all man! Dont get down on yourself because that really does nothing to help.

    I'm at the point where working out to me is just something I do. Like brushing my teeth or eating lunch. Your "Just do it" line is so true. Plan you workouts, follow your plan. Good luck!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeff for the comment. I need make working out a part of my routine. I'm just not there yet. I need more discipline. My plan today is to go on a 2 mile run while my son takes a nap. Good luck on your journey. I'm also not giving up on not getting p90x. I believe I will get it soon.

    ReplyDelete